I'm an instructor in the Electronic Engineering Technology program at Okanagan College. I've been teaching
here since Fall 2006. My main areas of expertise are embedded system and electronic circuit design,
and I have taught courses in these areas as well as others. Here is the list of courses I have taught at
Okanagan college so far:
- ELEN116: Programming and Interfacing
- ELEN126: Digital Design
- ELEN136: Introduction to Electronic Engineering Technology
- ELEN140: Electrical Circuits II
- ELEN146: Introduction to Electronic Circuits
- ELEN215: Computer Systems II
- ELEN227: Project and Report
- ELEN236: Electronic Technology I
- NTEN116: Basic Electricity and Electronics
- NTEN126: Basic Digital Circuits and Microprocessors
- NTEN216: Data Communications
Prior to coming to work at Okanagan College, I worked at several companies designing digital electronic
circuits and writing software for embedded systems. Here's where I worked and a very brief summary of
what I did:
- PMC Sierra:
I designed test systems for high-speed telecommunications integrated circuits.
- Smart Technologies:
I designed a prototype for a Smart Board-like product.
- ESS Technology:
I designed the electronic test system for a CMOS imager prototype.