I'm an instructor in the Electronic Engineering Technology program at Okanagan College. I've been teaching
here since Fall 2006. My main areas of expertise are embedded system design and electronic circuit design,
and I have taught courses in these areas as well as others. Here is the list of courses I have taught at
Okanagan college so far:
- ELEN136: Introduction to Electronic Engineering Technology
- ELEN116: Programming and Interfacing
- ELEN146: Introduction to Electronic Circuits
- ELEN215: Computer Systems II
- ELEN236: Electronic Technology I
- NTEN116: Basic Electricity and Electronics
- NTEN126: Basic Digital Circuits and Microprocessors
- NTEN216: Data Communications
Prior to coming to work at Okanagan College, I worked at several companies designing digital electronic
circuits and writing software for embedded systems. Here's where I worked and a very brief summary of
what I did:
- PMC Sierra:
I designed test systems for networking integrated circuits.
- Smart Technologies:
I designed a prototype for a Smart Board-like product.
- ESS Technology:
I designed the electronic test system for a CMOS imager prototype.